Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hi-Res, Vincent Van Gogh Self-Portraits, Paintings, Chart Diagram



Van Gogh produced many Self-Portraits (some disputed and some attributed) during his short life. Here is a visual chart that I made of his many painted Self-Portraits in chronological order. There are many I have never seen before and then there are of course the most famous ones. (Some of these are merely "attributed" to him, so in all possibility, they could even be by someone else!)

Done with thumbnails from http://www.vggallery.com/painting/main_se.htm

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thanks

More to follow on my web page nail infection treatment

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I just noticed your site: Blogger: A L L A N I N N M A N when I was searching reddit.
com. It looks as though someone enjoyed your site so
much they decided to bookmark it - good job!

For more information visit my page on Sleep Answer

Anonymous said...

Great read! I've added your RSS feeds to my Google reader.

More to follow on my internet page gas trip calculator