Thursday, June 2, 2011

Atari painting


The world has been conspiring against me to not get any painting done! If I'm lucky I have about two hours to paint at night from 8:30-10:30pm. But lately, we've had so many numerous projects going on, I've been just totally wiped out. But I have had time to work on one painting in particular. The blogger Pacalin was gracious enough to send me some Atari gear to paint. So I've been working on an Atari painting. It looks much different from what I'm used to doing. But I like that! Hopefully I'll have it finished up here in about a week or two. I might even try and make prints of it.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

woo hoo, glad you found me Allan! Love your blog and seeing all your current works!

Pratima Reddy said...

It just took me sometime to just figure out what was happening in the painting. Superb!